Make 4 interest-free payments of $56.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.Only 2 Left!
Shoes from the Memo Classic collection are classic in form and style, designed for children for all-round activities, both indoor and outdoor. The open upper construction provides maximum comfort for those who have problems with their feet as well as for those who want to avoid them. They also have the Memo diagnostic sole to monitor the status of the child's feet. For details on this diagnostic sole and how it works see the section "Memo Diagnostic" on the Memo page.
Features of the Memo Classic collection:
- Firm, high thermoplastic heel counter for stabilization.
- Ability to adjust the Velcro straps to different foot widths.
- Anti-shock construction. Two-layer sole system to absorb external impacts.
- Built in Thomas heel for prevention and correction of flat feet.
- Flexible, slip-resistant rubber sole.
- Unique, patented diagnostic sole shows what kind of orthotic innersole to apply to correct common postural problems of the feet.
- Flat innersole to allow for fitting of orthotics.
- Flexible sole, with wide toe area, to promote good walking.
- Made of natural goat leather with foam padded upper elements for additional comfort.
- Endorsed by researchers affiliated with Children's Memorial Health Institute, Poland.
- Made in the European Union (Poland).
Memo Shoes Sizing Chart
Each brand has slightly different sizing charts so please refer to the sizing chart for each individual brand. Also note the size range for individual shoe models within a brand as some models come in different size ranges.
Ensure that you follow this link to find out How to measure feet and for a Guide to Choosing the Right Size Shoe.
|cm (length of inner sole)||12.0||12.7||13.3||14.0||14.7||15.3||16.0||16.7||17.3||18.0||18.7||19.3|
|cm (length of inner sole)||20.0||20.7||21.3||22.0||22.7||23.3||24.0||24.7||25.3||26.0||26.7|
Standard (AusPost) - $14.50
Standard Freight via Australia Post