OPC Health is the Australian disctibutor of Promedics Orthopaedic Ltd who is a market leading supplier, specialising in Orthopaedic products.
The Promedics Orthopaedic paediatric range is designed and manufactured for pediatric and infant sizing to meet the needs of even our smallest customers. With easy adjustability, high comfort level and pediatric friendly colors, kids love these splints.
Splints are used for the following functions:
- Stabilize (immobilize) joints in a desired position to rest the joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles or maintain a certain bone alignment.
- Prevent contracture or deformity.
- Prevent unwanted motion.
- Gradually stretch contracture to increase range of motion.
- Provide support for flaccid hand and wrist.
- Maintain gains achieved by manipulation, corrective surgery or reconstructive procedures.
- Relieve pain.
- Prevent pressure sores or facilitate the healing of existing pressure areas.