Our aim is to provide a large variety of footwear that is cost-effective and fashionable. So, yes, this means there are a lot of choices and it can be difficult to know what is the most suitable. Here are a few suggestions:
- Come and see us for a consultation to assist with selection and fitting. You can make an appointment at our Brisbane clinic or partner locations around Australia where you can also see samples of our footwear.
- Use our footwear matrix to help you understand the features of the footwear and match these features with your child needs.
- Ask your therapist, podiatrist or orthotist to assist you and recommend a style and brand of shoe suitable for your child.
- Email us, some photos of the child’s feet and legs, tracings of their feet, foot length measurement and some description of their functional difficulties/medical conditions etc and we can help you select suitable footwear.
- For clinic locations see our Consultation Page - ALl Products or Consultations - Orthopaedic Footwear.