You have so many choices of footwear, how do I decide what is best?
Well and Able is the largest Australian distributor of medical grade and orthopaedic footwear. Our aim is to provide a large variety of footwear, that is cost-effective and fashionable, for all ages, from a toddler just learning to walk, through all ages to adults.
The different brands that we sell offer various styles and each style provides different therapeutic benefits. As every person has their own individual needs, diagnosis, disability and a love style and fashion no one shoe fits all.
So, yes, this means there are a lot of choices and it can be difficult to know what is the most suitable. Here are a few suggestions:
- Come and see us for a consultation to assist with selection and fitting. You can make an appointment at our Brisbane clinic or partner locations around Australia where you can also see samples of our footwear.
- Use our footwear matrix to help you understand the features of the footwear and match these features with your child needs.
- Ask your therapist, podiatrist or orthotist to assist you and recommend a style and brand of shoe suitable for your child.
- Email us, some photos of the child’s feet and legs, tracings of their feet, foot length measurement and some description of their functional difficulties/medical conditions etc and we can help you select suitable footwear.
- For clinic locations see our Consultation Page - All Products or Consultations - Orthopaedic Footwear.