SDO® Lite Vest
The SDO® Lite Vest assists postural control of the shoulders and trunk whilst improving sitting and standing posture.
The SDO® Lite vest is an excellent assessment tool that can be used to identify whether a made-to-measure SDO® garment will be of benefit. It should be provided to assess the impact of increasing sensory and proprioceptive feedback, improving postural control and providing some musculoskeletal support.
The anticipated response (though this will not be as dramatic as a made-to-measure garment) may include:
- Improved stability and postural control
- Improved sitting and standing posture
- Improved symmetry
- Improved upper limb function
- Shoulder retraction from CP2 reinforcement
- Sensory feedback to help:
- Reduce sensory seeking behaviour
- Encourage calmness/concentration
- Proprioceptive feedback – body awareness
- Reduce pain to joints from compression
- Muscle balance
- Normalise muscle tone
- Enhanced muscle activity for activities/training
The ready-to-wear SDO® Lite Vest is designed with a binding edge finish and branded elastic cuffs in four NEW fresh colours.
Measure point: Chest circumference level with the axillary crease
Reinforcement Panel: To encourage shoulder retraction and back extension
SDO® is a registered trademark of Medigarments LtdTM.
Measuring guide for SDO® Lite Vest
Measure chest circumference at the axillary crease.
|43 - 51 cm|
|48 - 56 cm|
|53 - 61 cm|
|58 - 66 cm|
|63 - 71 cm|
|68 - 76 cm|
|73 - 81 cm|
|78 - 86 cm|
|83 - 91 cm|
|88 - 96 cm|
|93 - 101 cm|
|98 - 106 cm|
|103 - 111 cm|
|108 - 116 cm|
|113 - 121 cm|
|118 - 126 cm|
Standard (AusPost) - $14.50 (ETA: 2 days)
Standard Freight via Australia Post